WHAT TO DO IF YOU FEEL LIKE SOMETHING IS STARTING:
- Get Adjusted
- Get the hydrogen peroxide hand out from the front desk & follow directions
- Drink fresh ginger and licorice tea:
- 8 slices ginger and 8 slices of licorice
- Simmer for 20 minutes in 1 quart of water. Drink.
- Wear the color red
- Eat warming foods (hot peppers, ginger, and garlic)
- Eat extra virgin coconut oil as a preventative: up to 3 tablespoons per day (see hand out)
- Take Vitamin D
- Avoid sugar.
We would be happy to test you for some herbs that will help lessen the severity and duration of your cold or flu